God is Always with Us Helping Us

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:130

"'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Mark 9:23

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day #1

Saturday  8/13/2011

I am working on losing weight. I want to lose weight for myself, for my future children, my family, and ultimately to Glorify God. I am doing the Weight Watchers online and following the Points Plus program. I am also going to add 30 min of exercise 4-5 days a week.

I am super excited and really scared all at the same time. I have lost weight before but this time I really want to do it and keep it off.

One slight problem with starting Saturday was my Dad's birthday party. However, I don't want to deprive myself so I took points for a piece of cake. Hey that's what life is about I can't deprive myself or I won't stick with program. All things in moderation.

Week: 1
Feelings: Excited, Nervous, and  a bit hungry :)
Exercise: 40 Min Billy Blake Taebo (very complex - I don't have enough coordination...lol) and then I went and hand washed and dried my car. :)
Food: I ate several things today but I didn't snack as much. When I noticed I was hungry but didn't have points to use I ate carrots.

 Any diet foods people like out there?

 By the way once a month I am going to try and post a picture to track my progress :)

I am ready for this journey :)










No comments:

Post a Comment