God is Always with Us Helping Us

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:130

"'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Mark 9:23

Friday, August 19, 2011

Day # 7

Day #  7 8/19/2011

Week: 1


Food:  Cereal in the morning (slight stomach pain but not as much), Chickfila chicken sandwich and yes I got French Fries ( i had the points), for dinner Stephen and I went to El Metate, I got chicken enchiladas, beans, taco, and some chips and salsa. I finished the night with a Skinny Cow Ice Cream. All didn't go over my weekly allowable points. Tomorrow my week starts again :)

Exercise:No exercise again.... I haven't been able to exercise as much because my evenings have been so busy.


Feelings:  I have been very grouchy and very tired. 



Thoughts:  I am going to try to make exercise more of a priority and starting Monday I am not going to order soda or buy any at the grocery store... We will see how that works.

Just a cool thing I found that looks like fun :) I am going to be making them next weekend probably. I just need tiles and paint samples I already got the Modge Podge. 
                                  








No comments:

Post a Comment