God is Always with Us Helping Us

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:130

"'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Mark 9:23

Monday, August 15, 2011

Day #3

So today was a super good day but I am still fighting hunger. I know that I will get better because my stomach will slowly become the right size and it gets easier... Maybe the 21 days to make a habit can work for me this time :) I can have 21 days to form a habit of exercise and good eating habits.

Week: 1
Feelings: Hungry but happy :)
Exercise: Hour walk at Greenway with Stephen and Cookie :) Very fun glad the temperature is lowering to make it a little nicer outside
Food: Waffles and cereal for breakfast, Panera (LF Chicken Noodle Soup, Tomato and Mozzarella Panini), Polenta Italian Casserole (very good from Cooking Light Magazine), Ice cream, watermelon, and some almonds)










1 comment:

  1. That casserole sure was yummy babe! I enjoyed our walk together :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete